DONEGAL SENIOR SCRATCH MATCHPLAY 2020
RULES OF THE COMPETITION
1. Entry & affiliation fee paid before draw.
2. One Team per club - Five Singles matches – players must be full members of team’s club.
3. Players to take their position in the team by order of current exact handicap ie. lowest handicap first etc.
4. Matches to consist of five singles, home and away for Preliminary & First Round. Semi Final & Final to be played at Narin & Portnoo Golf Club for 2018.
5. All matches to be played to a finish. (Tied matches Home & Away Rounds) to be settled by sudden-Death finish. The Captains to
nominate the players for same before the match. In the absence of such an agreement the last match to finish will continue to a sudden death conclusion from 1st Tee.
6. All results to be returned in detail by winning Captain to the Convenor for recording.
7. Matches to be played before designated dates as mutually agreed by the Captains. First drawn team to play at home first or as
mutually agreed between captains.
8. The Committee of Officers decision in any matter in dispute is to be final.
9. Hospitality after matches to be agreed by the Team Captain.